Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: September 30, 2017
Dai Pai Dong Dinner at Oi Man Sang in Sham Shui Po
Posted on September 30, 2017 by stenoodie
September 22, 2017: For an impromptu dinner meetup, my mom and I had dinner with Willa in the Sham Shui Po area. She recommended a good dai pai dong restaurant called 愛文生大排檔 (Oi Man Sang) for us. It was funny … Continue reading →
Posted in Food, Travel | Tagged 1A-1C Shek Kip Mei St, dai pai dong, dai pai dong Hong Kong, Deep-Fried Bombay Duck Fish with Peppered Salt, 韭菜, 黑椒薯仔牛柳粒, Hong Kong, Sauteed Squid Shrimps and Vegetables, Sham Shui Po, Sham Shui Po Building, Shop C 1 Shek Kip Mei Street, Stir-Fried Beef Fillet & Potatoes in Black Pepper Sauce, 家鄉小炒王, 愛文生, 愛文生大排檔, 愛文生大排檔 Oi Man Sang, 愛文生大排檔 Oi Man Sang menu and prices, 椒鹽九肚魚, 深水埗石硤尾街1號C地下 | 2 Comments