Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: September 6, 2017
Rodizio Style All-You-Can-Eat Fine Dining at Touro Brazilian Steakhouse
The final contest meal I won this summer was a meal for two at Touro Brazilian Steakhouse (Touro Churrascaria). Thanks to Jackie of @theeverydayfoodie who hosted the Instagram contest, I was selected as a winner to enjoy this complimentary meal. Yay! I … Continue reading
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food Tagged 125 York Blvd, @tourosteakhouse twitter, all you can eat steakhouse restaurants Toronto, Appetizer Island, Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Breast, Brazilian steakhouse, cheese bread, Chicken Legs, food blog, foodie, Garlic Steak, Grilled Pineapple, Lava Bar, Leg of Lamb, Parmesan Sirloin, Picanha meat, Pork Ribs, Pork Sausage, restaurant review, Richmond Hill, Rodizio cards with a red and green side, Rodizio Style All-You-Can-Eat Fine Dining, Toronto food bloggers, Touro Brazilian Steakhouse, Touro Brazilian Steakhouse grilled pineapple, Touro Churrascaria, Touro Churrascaria gauchos Leave a comment
Weekly Photo Challenge: Waiting
How perfect. I am just finishing up the final touches of the post that I wrote yesterday about watching a robin’s nest back in May of this year. This photo shows one of the baby robins waiting patiently as mom … Continue reading