Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: September 19, 2017
Day 1 in Changsha, China 2017: Arrival and Noodles
September 13, 2017: I’ve never been to Changsha before and I was inspired to go after seeing photos online of the historic and mountainous regions. It is also the area that the movie Avatar was filmed in inspired from. This … Continue reading
Posted in Travel Tagged $99 China tour, Beautiful China tour, Changsha China airport food, Changsha China tour, Changsha Spareribs noodles, Changsha tour, Dumplings restaurant Hunan Changsha Hunan International Airport, foodie, HKG to CSX, Hunan Changsha Hunan International Airport, Mushroom and pork dumplings, noodles in Changsha, travel blog, Veggie and pork dumplings, Yuantong Hotel 8 Comments