Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: September 14, 2017
Classic Cha Chaang Teng fare at Chrisly Cafe
Posted on September 14, 2017 by stenoodie
Sept 11, 2017: Today we went to a classic Hong Kong style cafe for breakfast and lunch called Chrisly Cafe (華星冰室) in Mong Kok (although it also shows up as “Capital Cafe” online..). Since we were staying at a nearby … Continue reading →
Posted in Food, Travel | Tagged 107 Sai Yeung Choi St S, all day HK style meals, Buttered toast and scrambled eggs, Buttered toast ham and scrambled eggs, Chrisly Cafe, Chrisly Cafe All Day Meal, Chrisly Cafe breakfast combo, Chrisly Cafe combos, Chrisly Cafe menu and prices, Chrisly Cafe Mong Kok, Chrisly Cafe scrambled eggs, 華星冰室, food blog, foodie, HK style cafes, Hong Kong, Hong Kong cha chaang teng, Mong Kok, Mong Kok HK style cafes, restaurant review | 6 Comments