Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: September 15, 2017
Hot Pot Dinner at Garden Restaurant
Posted on September 15, 2017 by stenoodie
Sept. 11, 2017: For dinner at night, we went to Garden Restaurant (花園酒家) in Yau Ma Tei for hot pot! This hot pot was in a comfortable restaurant on the upper floors of the restaurant that also serves dim sum, … Continue reading →
Posted in Food, Travel | Tagged 469 Nathan Road, all you can eat hot pot Hong Kong, “All you can eat” Hotpot, 花園酒家, food blog, foodie, Garden Restaurant, Garden Restaurant hot pot dinner, Garden Restaurant hot pot dinner price, Garden Restaurant hot pot menu, Garden Restaurant Nathan Road, Hong Kong, Hong Kong hot pot restaurants, restaurant review, Soy sauce dispensed from a cooler, Yau Ma Tei, Yau Ma Tei restaurants, 油麻地彌敦道469號 | Leave a comment