Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 142 motherhood – 5.5 month baby slept through the night!, bird rescue and demo, 4 generations
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: September 2, 2017
L-eat Catering’s Cottage Grab and Go Box tasting
May 24, 2017: Jojoinstameets set up a tasting with Paese Ristorante. Originally, the plan was for a sit-down dinner at the restaurant but since they had already hosted a dinner tasting event previously with another group of Instagrammers, this second … Continue reading
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food Tagged 3829 Bathurst St, @LeatCatering twitter, Asian marinated Miami ribs, Asian slaw, catering companies in Toronto, Coconut Breaded Shrimp, Cottage Grab and Go box, food blog, foodie, Granola parfaits, grilled asparagus, Homemade beef burgers, L-eat Catering, L-eat Catering Toronto, mason jar dessert, Mini grilled cheese, Miniature Grilled Cheese, Mixed Berry Crumble, North York, Quinoa Salad, ready to-go boxes for cottages, Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits, Sweet potato and yukon gold potato wedges -roasted with rosemary and sea salt, Toronto food blogger, Tuscan marinated half boneless Cornish hen, Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Salad Leave a comment