Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: September 10, 2017
Tobermory 2017: Part 2 ~ Flowerpot Island, Exploring Little Tub, Lunch at The Fish & Chip Place
Posted on September 10, 2017 by stenoodie
August 27-28, 2017: We woke up at a nice decent hour on the third day and made breakfast. We were experts now at starting the fires. We had bought tickets for the glass-bottom cruises from Bruce Anchor Cruises to see Flowerpot … Continue reading →
Posted in Travel | Tagged breakfast made with iron skillet, Bruce Anchor Cruises, Bruce Anchor Cruises complimentary shuttle bus, Bruce Anchor Cruises experience, Bruce Anchor Cruises ferry, Bruce Anchor Cruises glass bottom, Bruce Anchor Cruises reviews, Bruce Anchor Evolution ferry, Bruce Anchor Frontier ferry, camping in Tobermory, cooking with an iron cast skillet while camping, Dinner made with cast iron skillet, Flowerpot Island cruise in Tobermory, Flowerpot Island in Tobermory blog, Flowerpot Island rocky beach, Georgian Bay water cruises, Harmony Acres Campground camping, How are flowerpots sculptures made, Large flowerpot on Flowerpot Island, lunch made using iron skillet pan, seeing shipwrecked boats under a glass bottom ferry, Stew in cast iron skillet, The Coffee Shop Tobermory, The Fish & Chip Place, The Fish & Chip Place restaurant in Tobermory, The Fish & Chip Place Tobermory menu and prices, Tobermory Fish Taco, Tobermory things to do | 3 Comments