Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: September 5, 2017
Robin’s Nest and Robin Babies Outside my Front Door
Back in May of this year, I had the pleasure to witness a robin’s nest come to life with robin eggs and babies that grew up and later flew away. I had only seen robin eggs and robin babies in … Continue reading
Posted in Life Tagged baby robin's wings, bird watching, finding a robin's nest, Hungry baby robins, Markham, mother nature's babies, Nesting robin on a porch lamp, red American robin nest near my home, robin babies, robin feeding worm to babies, robin nest above my front door, robin sitting on her nest, robin's nest, robins, robins in Markham, watching a robin nest family, watching the robins grow up 5 Comments