Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 142 motherhood – 5.5 month baby slept through the night!, bird rescue and demo, 4 generations
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: September 12, 2017
Dinner at Regal Terrace in Regal Riverside Hotel
September 9, 2017: First night arrival in HK and we went to the Chinese restaurant, Regal Terrace, at Regal Riverside Hotel in Sha Tin for dinner (麗豪酒店) with my relatives. It was next to a river and I remember that … Continue reading
Posted in Food, Travel Tagged 2/F 34-36 Tai Chung Kiu Road, 34-36 Tai Chung Kiu Road, Braised Oysters with Scallions in Clay Pot, classic Hong Kong restaurants, Dinner at Regal Terrace in Regal Riverside Hotel, 麗豪酒店, food blog, foodie, Fried Rice with Wagyu Beef, Ginger and Shrimp Oil, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Chinese dinner restaurants, Pan-fried Mandarin Fish with Garlics and Baby Cabbage, Regal Riverside Hotel, Regal Riverside Hotel Chinese restaurant, restaurant review, Sha Tin, Shatin, Smoked Crispy Chicken with Supreme Tea Leaves, Stir-fried Eel Fillets with Assorted Bell Peppers Leave a comment