Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: September 27, 2017
Light Lunch at Blacksmith Tea House in Sai Kung
September 22, 2017: A quick post: Jade and I met up for our (almost) yearly chat at Blacksmith Tea House! It’s a small and characteristic cafe on Hoi Pong Street in Sai Kung. We met up just after 1 p.m. … Continue reading
Posted in Food, Travel Tagged 3 Sai Kung Hoi Pong St, Blacksmith Tea House, 西貢海傍街3號地舖, food blog, foodie, Garden Salad, Hong Kong cafes, restaurant review, Sai Kung 1 Comment