Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: September 25, 2017
Mountainous Dao Fu Fa at 好景士多
September 21, 2017: I wasn’t planning on blogging about this restaurant in particular but after I posted a photo on Instagram about it, the feedback was that this was a very well-known spot for excellent soya pudding. We were in … Continue reading
Posted in Food, Travel Tagged 綠豆沙, dao fu fa, Dried bananas, 臭草, famous 綠豆沙 in Landtau Island, food blog, foodie, Green Bean & Seaweed in Sweet Soup, Hong Kong, Lantau Island, mid hiking snack, restaurant review, Shanshui Dau Fu Fa, soya pudding, Tai O, Tung Chung, 好景士多, 好景士多 desserts, 山水豆腐花, 海带臭草綠豆沙 Leave a comment