Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: September 16, 2017
Congee at 大師傅粥品
Posted on September 16, 2017 by stenoodie
September 12, 2017: 大師傅粥品. For a brunch today, I was feeling for traditional congee so we went to 大師傅粥品 near our hotel. This restaurant ranked highly on OpenRice and indeed it was fairly good. Similar to other congee restaurants in
Posted in Food, Travel | Tagged condiments for rice noodle rolls and congee, Congee Hong Kong Tai Kok Tsui, congee restaurants, congee restaurants Hong Kong, Congee Tai Kok Tsui, Congee with minced beef and egg, Congee with Pork Liver and Sliced Fish, 窩蛋碎牛粥, 豬潤魚片粥, 齊腸, food blog, foodie, Hong Kong, Hong Kong congee restaurants, Minced Beef Congee, Mong Kok, restaurant review, Rice noodle roll., 大師傅粥品, 大師傅粥品 menu and prices | 12 Comments