Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: September 26, 2017
Dai Pai Dong Dinner at New Tung Kee Chinese Restaurant
Posted on September 26, 2017 by stenoodie
September 21, 2017: After the longest hike of my life (4 hours of 12 km!), we arrived back at our starting location and ate dinner at a dai pai dong called New Tung Kee Chinese Restaurant in Tung Chung (新東記大排檔) … Continue reading →
Posted in Food, Travel | Tagged Blue Girl beer, 粟米斑塊 (汁另上), dai pai dong, 金銀蛋浸時菜, 鲜魷炒通菜, food blog, foodie, Fried Fish Meat with Corn Sauce, Hong Kong dai pai dong, Hong Kong restaurants, New Tung Kee Chinese Restaurant, New Tung Kee Chinese Restaurant menu and prices, restaurant review, Sauteed Squids with Water Spinach, Season Vegetable with Salted Egg & Fresh Eggs in Consomme, Stir Fry Mixed Vegetable Tung Kee Style, Tai O Hong Kong, Tung Chung Rd, water spinach, 新東記大排檔, 新東記少炒皇 | 1 Comment