Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: September 24, 2017
Lunch Buffet at SkyCity Bistro (Marriott Hong Kong)
September 21, 2017: We enjoyed a buffet lunch today at the SkyCity Bistro at the Marriott Hong Kong Hotel near the airport in Chek Lap Kok. Our family friend had a 30% off for the entire table. SkyCity Bistro is … Continue reading
Posted in Food, Travel Tagged 1 Sky City Road East, all you can eat Häagen-Dazs ice cream, all you can eat Portuguese tarts, Bean Curd Pudding, Dessert station, food blog, foodie, Hong Kong International Airport, Hong Kong SAR, Mango mochi, Marriott Hong Kong Hotel buffet, Pumpkin soup with baguette, Red Velvet Cake, restaurant review, Seasonal Vegetables with Assorted Mushrooms, SkyCity Bistro, SkyCity Bistro food, SkyCity Bistro Hong Kong reviews, SkyCity Bistro selection 2 Comments