How perfect. I am just finishing up the final touches of the post that I wrote yesterday about watching a robin’s nest back in May of this year. This photo shows one of the baby robins waiting patiently as mom or dad comes back to the nest with a juicy worm in their beak for feeding time. 🙂
Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Thank you, Janet! I really like this one too! 🙂
Pingback: WPC: Waiting | Lillie-Put
Pingback: Waiting: seals | What's (in) the picture?
Good one! Waiting for parents to come back is always a hard one!
Thanks!! 🙂 I love the look of this little chick!
Very nice, perfect for the challenge.
Thank you! I thought so too 🙂
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Waiting | Musings of a Random Mind
Nice, I love it. We used to have three bird nests at my parents house.
They usually come back in March which used to make me happy because they announce the return of spring 🙂
That’s true. Seeing robins always is a sign of spring! 🙂 Thanks for visiting!